|7 years ago :: Apr 05, 2009 - 10:17PM #1|
For the first 11 years of being together and 9 years of marriage my wife, Maribeth, was addicted to Diet Coke. We'd haul at least 2 cases of Diet Coke from the grocery store every week.
Maribeth had been drinking Diet Coke like water since the drink was first offered im the mid-1980's to the public. Not being much of a pop drinker myself, I fell for at least 1 or 2 cans here and there during the course of the week. After all, it was sitting there taking up an entire shelf in our refrigerator for years.
That was until mid-December 1999 when I first read an email about the posionous truth about aspartame, the poison that made Diet Coke what it is. I read about the symptoms - the craving for carbohydrates, the pasty-white skin, the head and muscle pains, weight problems, etc. etc. I concluded right then and there that my dearly beloved wife, Maribeth, was suffering from aspartame poisoning.
I printed out the research I gathered together from http://www.dorway.com/.
I called and had a wonderful conversation with Bette Martini, the worldwide advocate who's been leading the charge exposing this fraud. Then, patiently and lovingly I sat down with my wife, Maribeth, and told her that we need to STOP our intake of aspartame right then and there.
Ending her addiction to Diet Coke didn't happen overnight, but her intake did drastically fall over time. And over time I began to notice that my wife began to lose weight and maintain her weight loss with a much greater level of consistancy than in years past. In addition, I began to notice that the complexion of her skin became a more naturally wholesome pink and red versus the pasty grey-white of years past. Her past frequent headaches and pains were also a thing of the past.
I would strongly urge everyone to take this research very seriously. Hundreds of millions of individuals throughout the world are being poisoned by aspartame on a daily basis. And corporations and governments worldwide have done next to nothing to expose and end this injustice.
My hat goes off to Bette Martini and the many others in this movement who continue to self-lessly lead the way to educate and inform more and more individuals. ONE (1) person can make a difference!! Let this be a lesson for us all!!
Thank you Betty!!
Below is a great article on Rense.com about the progress this movement has made in recent years.
Peace and God Bless,
PS. Mrs. Martini can be reached by several means:
Betty Martini email@example.com
770 242-2599 Voice
'Diet' Soft Drinks - Suicide On An Installment Plan Crumpled Coke Can Poetic Justice
The photo of a crumpled can of Diet Coke told the story in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, 30-1-2000, Coke's hometown paper. Fitting, poetic, just, but tragic for the company once rated "The Most Admired Business in the World". Today Coke wouldn't even make the list. Sales are down, profits collapsing, and 6,000 employees soon will be gone. (To make room for 6,000 defence attorneys?) The tragedy is stupendously larger than 6,000 jobs; it affects hundreds of millions of unwarned, innocent, afflicted consumers across the broad face of planet earth.
* This crisis can't be solved by belt tightening, greater efficiency, more advertising, etc. It's so bad Coke can't say the word; to pronounce it will bring instant cataclysm. That word is aspartame, and their only recourse is denial, denial, denial, though every ad and commercial builds higher the scaffold upon which Coke shall surely hang.
* Reality is in that twisted Diet coke can. It's poison. It's killing the unborn, raining tumours and seizures on the population, destroying children, incapacitating workers, mimicking MS, erasing memory and blinding.
* Inexorably Diet Coke visits a plague of 92 symptoms listed by our FDA on a secret report they'll never show which names diet soda as the first source of aspartame disease. And yes, Death was one of the 92.
* Diet Coke is poison. And it's addictive, some victims drink several litres a day and keep it on their nightstands. If Coke changes the formula to remove aspartame the world will heal and the surge of hatred and vengeance by the disabled and bereaved shall certainly destroy Coca Cola.
* The poison in Diet Coke is aspartame. As a member of the National Soft Drink Association, Coke opposed FDA approval of aspartame for beverages. Their objections, running to several pages published in the Congressional Record of 5/7/85, said aspartame is uniquely and inherently unstable and breaks down in the can. It decomposes into formaldehyde, methyl alcohol, formic acid, diketopiperazine and other toxins. In a study on 7 monkeys 5 had grand mal seizures and one died, a casualty rate of 86%.
* Coke knew; and knowing, broke their good faith contract with customers, a breach exhibited by the recent plot to program vending machines to raise the price with the temperature. Dissatisfied with selling flavoured sugar water plus phosphoric acid, they switched to pushing an addictive formula called "Diet". Addictive substances multiply markets, so Diet Coke soared off the sales charts, spreading obesity in its flight. We're fatter because aspartame suppresses seratonin and makes us crave carbohydrates. Our brain is programmed to expect calories and carbohydrates when experiencing a sweet taste. When it doesn't get them, it triggers HUNGER.
* So why is aspartame/NutraSweet/Equal/Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi/etc on the market and in thousands of foods? Can you say CORRUPTION? One FDA Commissioner and one acting Commissioner have changed sides to work in the NutraSweet industry, plus 6 underlings and two federal attorneys assigned to prosecute NutraSweet for submitting fraudulent tests to get it approved. "It's like a script for Abbott & Costello." lamented an honest FDA scientist writing to Senator Metzenbaum. It works like this: "Approve our poison, and when you stop being a bureaucrat we'll make you a plutocrat! After its icensed we'll pay off the American Dietetics, the American Diabetes Association, the AMA and anyone we need who's for sale."
* The jig's up! Worldwide consumer action has exposed aspartame, and millions have kicked the habit. Coke's profits are down 37% and for a year Monsanto's been trying to sell The NutraSweet Company. Finally they sold NSC, producer of the phenylalanine in NutraSweet for $125 million. Now Monsanto faces a $71 million lawsuit for exaggerating profits. Monsanto stock is in the toilet, but they may have found a buyer in the Swiss firm Pharmacia-Upjohn. P.U. for short! The deal won't finalize for a year. The plans are to ditch the Monsanto name, as its stench is unendurable. CEO Bob Shapiro may soon be history, like Doug Ivester of Coke who just resigned.
Will the last one out please turn out the lights! The next time you reach for a diet drink (or some Sweet & Low), please consider some fruit juice. You will be much healthier.
Have a great diet-soda-free day.
-- The following message was sent to 100777.com using the feedback page --
|6 years ago :: Apr 29, 2009 - 8:07PM #2|
I've given up all diet drinks for almost 4 months. They're all poisonous--the aspartame, splenda, saccharine, etc. I've heard stevia is the least harmful, but I try to avoid any drinks containing this. I don't drink any type of coke products that aren't diet either, but for years and years I drank diet cokes by the barrels.
"...teach me to humbly start following the path that the dear Savior trod, so I'll find at the end of life's journey a Home in the City of God."