A Word of Encouragement in the Face of an Impossible Struggle:
- In ALL you endure, in ALL you need, in spite of what you see, believe you have the power to call your greatest vision and deepest faith into your own life.371d36d75e05eda735858f8e467be99c
A beautiful piece of Divinity exists in all that lives. That precious piece of the Divine Spirit of Life connects you to the very resources that give you the answers you seek. Every thought, every wish, every prayer, every call of truth from your heart for the blessings you need is heard, and they each play a part in the unfolding of your life's journey.
- Furthermore, believe that you too are a valuable being worth the blessings that you are coming to you. Even when you feel far too small to matter, know that you are living to reveal a significant purpose in this lifetime. Know that you are a here for a reason and are just a valuable as even the most abundantly blessed individuals that walk the earth.
- Behave as if you already have the blessings you seek. Find the simplest blessings you can see in each moment you presently have and voice your gratitude for ALL that you already have. As you find a bigger heart of gratitude for the people who presently do lovingly help you, the food that you do have, the clothing you do have, the work you do have... ...As you create a bigger and bigger grateful heart for what little you do have, you will find that little appears to be greater and greater portions to be grateful for.
- Even now, even as you see an empty cabinet, be grateful for the crumbs. Be grateful for the pennies, the wisps of hope, the inklings of joy, the touch of love. Share what you can, even if it is no more than a smile or a pleasant moment or an act of kindness.
- I know that this seems to defy what you may physically need at this exact moment, but in spiritual terms it is PRECISELY what will carry you to your answered prayers. If you find gratitude for the invisible abundance you believe you have, you will find the visible abundance you once believed in. If you share from the empty place you believe is already full, you will find the fullness you once generously gave out of. Everything is possible when it comes from a brilliant heart and a spirit full of compassion.
- Don't just take my word. Look at history: Helen Keller (born deaf, blind, & mute), Albert Einstein (considered hopelessly incapable of learning as a child), Jesus Christ (born & lived throughout his lifetime homeless), Oprah Winfrey (Born in rural Mississippi to a poor, teenage single mother, and later raised in an inner city Milwaukee neighborhood, Winfrey was raped at the age of nine, and at fourteen, gave birth to a son who died in infancy), Maya Angelou (once a teenage single mother struggling to raise her son through intense poverty and even prostitution--now a renowned poet and author who even delivered an inaugural address for former president Bill Clinton), Thomas Edison ("I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."), Harriet Tubman (An escaped slave herself who eventually made thirteen missions to rescue over seventy slaves bravely re-entering slave territory multitudes of times and walking them the thousands of miles to freedom from Maryland to as far north as Canada.) and many more.
- With Divine greatness in you, all things are possible!