My wife Melissa and I want to wish everyone [men and women] [did I miss anyone] a very happy new year. Hope this new year will be better for you and especially me!
WHAT'S YOUR SPIRITUAL BUCKET LIST? BELOW IS MY LIST. THERE IS MORE, I JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.
1. Glorify God in all that I do.
2. Read and study His Word.
3. Love God and put Hin and Jesus first.
4. Delight in the Lord.
5. Receive the gift of salvation [if I haven't already].
6. Put on the full armor of God one piece at a time.
7. Try not to be selfish in seeking my own desires in place of God's.
8. Enjoy a good-hearted laugh with God laughing along with me.
9. Obtain God's wisdom on a daily basis.
10. Ask God to give me the essential qualities I need to build my character.
11. Get to know the Lord more than I already know.
12. Avoid committing sins as the offend God.
13. Remain a faithfil child of God.
14. Attend church more often.
15. Help others as best as I can and within my means.
1. Average distance between the stars in the sky is 20 million miles. Billions of stars we see and the distance between each one is 20 million miles.
2. It would take a spaceship 70,000 years to get to the nearest star from earth.
3. If a person is struck by lightning, your skin will be heated to 28,000 degrees Centigtadw, hotter than the surface of the sun.
1. If your cell phone's battery is very low, press *3370# and your cell phone will restart with its reserve power and show a 50% increase in the battery.
2. Emergency Number Worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you're out of your mobile coverage area. dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you. Believe it--this 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked.
GOD'S BUCKET LIST. to his creation.
1. To continue to be with you always.
2. To continue to forgive sins.
3. To give salvation to all of you.
4. He promises to meet us with the Proclamation of the Word and the celebration of the baptism, and Holy Communion.
5. He promises to listen when you pray to Him and promises to answer in His own time.
6. He will continue to pour out His love to all His creation.
7. He will remind you of His Son whi is your Savior.
8. He will point to you and say, "I find no fault in you!"
9. He will continue to give His wisdom to all who ask.
10. His Son wrote His autobiography [the Bible] before He was born. He hopes you continue to read and study it.
11. He promises to continue to prepare a place for you when you will join Him.
12. He promises not to run out of ink when writing names in the Lamb's Book of Life.
THERE ARE SO MANY, MANY MORE THINGS ON GOD'S BUCKET LIST. IT WOULD TAKE WAY TO LONG TO LIST THEM.
1. You can't kill yourself by holding yhour breath.
2. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
3. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
4. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
5. Like fingerprints, your tongue print is different.
6. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
7. The electric chair was created by a woman.
8. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
9. E is the most frequent used letter in english.
10. "Gadsky" by Ernest Vincent Wright is the only novel without the use of the letter E of its 50,000 words.
11. The dot over the i or j is called a tittle.
12. There are over 11 billion web pages to browse, so this is not the end of the www.
13. Ants never sleep.
14. A snale can sleep for 3 years.
15. Butterflies taste with their feet.
CONTINUED IN PART TWO.
Page 15 of 77 • Prev 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77 Next