Switch to Forum Live View The Loss of A child
5 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2008 - 11:53AM #1
Angels429

Its been 21 years ago April 29th when I thought I wanted to die along with my son.  November 5th he would have turned 29.  What would that have been like? I have worked all these years to make sense of my loss and continue my life course.  I know now that the lessons we learn when we loose a child are among the toughest that anyone deals with.  The Question is not how to survive that pain, it is to decide that in celebration of that life that found its seed in us as women we come together and understand that it is not enough to want to end our pain, the answer is to Love enough to Live without that spirit.  I would if God asked in a heart beat go through all the pain again of that loss just to hold my child in my arms, but greater yet I have made my life with my son stand for the strength that he would be proud of.  Its not easy at times, but I find that I have gotten closer to God, to Angels that are a big part of my life.  I know that there is a reason for our pain, but I also know that we were chosen as the women that would give others an understanding of unconditional love.  You dont have to be in spirit here at this time to feel and know that our children's souls go on and we shall hold them again in our arms.

May Archangel Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael come into your lives as a soft breeze of confort in a time when the pain just seems too great.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook