Well, I don't really know what to exactly say here, so I guess I will explain what I do and do not believe, to the best of my ability.
Things I do believe:
1. There is some sort of higher power, eternal force, God, whatever you want to call it.
2. The higher power, Eternal force, God, created everything in the universe. The study of science is actually studying how God works.
3. God doesn't intervene in our lives in any way, shape, or form, but does love us greatly. His way of showing this love is by letting us live our lives, learning, loving, and sometimes failing and suffering. He realizes that if we don't know suffering and failure, we cannot know happiness and success.
4. Being that God evolved us as sentinent beings, he gave us an ability to be more like him. It is our duty to find this "divine spark" through knowledge, experience, and caring. Many people have found this "divine spark" throughout history, in various forms. Some of the more famous examples in history have been Buddha, Jesus, Genghis Khan, Beethoven, George Washington, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr, and Mother Theresa.
5. When we die, we will be reunited with the God that created us, perhaps after a temporary punishment of banning from his presence due to wicked deeds or not attempting to light the "divine spark". Under no circumstances is this punishment permanent, more like a grounding you recieve as a child.
Things I do not believe:
1. No faith or religion has a higher claim to be more true than any other. All faiths lead to the same God, just different paths of getting there. Lack of faith also leads to him as well, again, just a different path.
2. No holy text is infalliable, as all were written by man, and man is falliable.
3. No faith should have anything to do with the lawmaking process of any countries, states provinces, cities, or anything else. Religion in lawmaking has caused more wars and evils in the world than anything else ever could.
4. No one should be forced to compromise their lives, or any aspect of it, in order to be accepted by anyone or any group.