• cdkelley
    cdkelley

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

December 19, 2008
    8:45 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi, my name is Julie and my heart goes out to you in your loss. I too,know the pain of burying a son...My life changed and a big part of me died on Oct. 6, 2007 when my precious son 21, his wife, 19 and a young man I loved as a son was killed by a drunk driver in a head on collision. It's only been 8 months and I look back and wonder how I have survived.. It has helped visiting here and talking with people that know the pain. If you need someone to talk with I am here for you.... LOVE DOESN'T END WITH DYING OR LEAVE WITH THE LAST BREATH. FOR SOMEONE YOU'VE LOVED DEEPLY, LOVE DOESN'T END WITH DEATH.

jadwns
    June 19, 2008
    10:41 PM
    Delete Comment

When I read your home page, my heart went out to you. One of my best friends lost her oldest son Dec 16,2006. Everyday I can see that a part of her is gone. She loves to tell you about him. They do not have Christmas any more. She still will do gifts for the 2 other kids, but no tree or lights. This is the hardest time for her. I will be praying for you and your family. Please always remember God is holding your hand in this.

Tlea
    June 17, 2008
    2:17 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement