Profile Stats

• openmind
    openmind

• Wisdom
    Wisdom

• Learning2Live
    Learning
    2Live

• OK, so it's been two weeks since i've been here. I sent out a friend request and I was afraid to go back on and see that it had been ... more
  •     It seems like it's been a long time since I've been here. I have been swamped at work with getting a new boss and lots of changes ... more
  •     It seems like it's been a long time since I've been here. I have been swamped at work with getting a new boss and lots of changes ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hello My name is donatus. i saw your profile today at beliefnet.com site and became intrested in you, i saw your picture and i like you to be my friend .i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (donatusand24@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot's of love, DONATUS Please email me on (donatusand24@yahoo.com)for more explaination

jennlove
    January 24, 2009
    2:33 PM
    Delete Comment

We would like to welcome you to Beliefnet. You will meet some really great people on here! Cheers, Mike & Kathy

openmind
    December 15, 2008
    5:48 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi charli723 - I just read your profile. Would love for you to be on my friends list. Have a blessed day - Love++ Chris

Lifeful
    February 27, 2008
    10:47 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement