Stainedp
    urity

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

August 11, 2008
    4:50 PM
    Delete Comment

I know what your saying with the mountains. I had the right people around me to bring me to stay a full summer in the mountains. We lived in tents. It was amazing. Medatating deep in the mountains was such a powerful experiance. The energies, all around were so powerful I would cry at times. We were near a chinese slave made railroad. You could feel their pain in some areas. In other area's I felt joy and life. I would love to have my children experiance. My boys are 8 & 10. They are so good to me. Today we had to ride bikes (gas man can't have my money) to an appointment, to my suprise they were on their best behavior. I am active with them with all things. But you know boys, WOW they can run circles around me sometimes. I love bed time!!! We have an Irish back round, when the relaitives come here from their -- they blow my mind, beautiful people. From breast feeding to rolling hills then to the paintings they bring back. I only dream of going for a visit.

magnetic lover
    June 3, 2008
    11:21 PM
    Delete Comment

I miss the mountains in Idaho. There is nothing here that makes you feel as small. The ocean is great but with the cost of gas I dont know how many times we will get to go this summer. I truly miss the valley I lived in. My cousin sends me scenic pics sometimes. Here is a different beauty, it's green and full. Hilly and alive with color. The people are different to. They refer to themselves as 'm---holes' not the friendlyest people. Have a nice day.

magnetic lover
    June 3, 2008
    1:31 AM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement