December 27, 2009
I will be needing to give my resolutions some thought this year, but top of the list is to recommit myself to an exercise and calorie counting plan to permanently remove excess pounds from my body. I also want to get my finances and business back on track.
1. Count and track calories to lose 2 pounds a week.
2. Exercise 20 minutes minimum at least five times a week: cardio 3 x per week; weights 2x per week.
3. Yoga or stretching daily - at least 10 minutes a day, even if it's 5 minutes upon waking and 5 minutes before sleeping.
4. Participate on a Beach to Bay team in 2010.
5. Pay off all money owed to Mom and credit card companies.
6. Rebuild emergency funds.
7. Reach branch profitability.
8. Have unbitten, healthy, well-groomed nails.
9. Be open to love and romance and marriage to someone perfect for me in 2010.