6 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2008 - 6:23PM #1
Missy33
I've been living with PTSD,Depression and bad anxiety.I do take a few different meds to help but i know meds won't take it all away.Anxiety is at its worse when i leave my home.I have alot of phobias so that doesn't help.I fight hard not to let these problems keep me from doing the things that i love.I see a therapist and psychiatrist and they have told me i seem alot happier the past few months,but its only because i started avoiding everything that causes me problems.To me its not the best thing to do but it was the only choice i had to make my life livable.There are times when i push myself to get near people but as soon as it feels bad i back away.I dislike these problems i have but i know you never get no more in life then what you can handle and so far its been a long road but i can honestly say my life is much better now then it was in my past.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2008 - 3:21PM #2
Dadyslitlgrl
Hey Missy, I deal with everything you're talking about, and then some. It's hard a lot of days to function, but with meds. I can make it through the days. I know it's easier to avoid things than to face them, but if you try, just a small step at a time, you may be able to get over some of those things. Just an opinion. I know it's easier said than done.  Your friend in Christ,  Lori
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2008 - 6:42PM #3
minie1119

Hey Everyone, I deal with anxiety, nervousness, sleep disorder, my mom deals with depression, anxiety, nervousness, sleep disorder, memory loss, gastritis, and we do take our meds. My mom has some good days and some bad days. I still have some of my memory thank God, because if it wasn't for him being in our lifes. I don't know, maybe I would have committed suicide, I almost did in NY. But god send me an angel dressed up as a policeofficer at the train station. So God has been with me since the day I was born. Now I am my mom's caregiver here in Puerto Rico. and sometimes the weather doesn't help because it's a tropical island. So keep your faith and trust in the Lord he is in control..

God Bless

your friend in christ, minie

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook