7 years ago  ::  Jun 09, 2008 - 11:29PM #1
coffeemaker
I hope that evryone feels pretty good today because God Loves all of us no matter what. Coffemaker
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 5:40PM #2
Beautiful_Dreamer

I am feeling okay. Tired, as usual. Does anyone else often feel really tired physically and otherwise, despite getting rest and taking care of yourself? I was so tired I left work early today and had to fight to stay awake on the ride home...20 min! This is ridiculous.

More where that came from...

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 8:55PM #3
DACS453

I think a side effect must be fatigue when it comes to depression or any other mental health issue, as no matter what I do I am tired. Our brain must have to work around the issue to function.

Some days of course are worse than others, depending on the stress, prayer time, relax methods, etc..

I just wish I could sleep better (not wake up easily), and longer than 6 hours. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2008 - 10:32PM #4
Dadyslitlgrl
Hi, it's Dadyslitlgrl(Lori). I can relate very well to being tired. I used to stay up almost all night, and get up in the morning and felt like I hadn't slept. Can't imagine why? Maybe because I was up all night? No, that couldn't be the reason, Could it? (LOL). I went to my Dr. and told him I couldn't sleep, was up all night, and he gave me something to help me sleep. I don't know if any of u have done that, but it's a good starting point. Talk to y'all later.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2008 - 4:23PM #5
DACS453

~I think my problem is I need something to help me sleep deeper, as I wake up so very easily, plus I never get more than 7 hours of sleep. If I try to go back to sleep, it is worse. When I was on Prozac, I slept 6 hours and no more, but fatique set in faster. I need to go back to the dr and get something I guess. I just hate to have to take pills.Undecided

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2008 - 8:43PM #6
angelshorselovinmom

I understand the fatigue.  Have now been off work almost 6 weeks.  Dr, just diagnosed me in addition to depression with PTSD over my Father being hit by a train.  I have meds they gave me to sleep with, but am having trouble taking them as I had a horrible nightmare and woke up screaming.  So, of course I don't want to sleep at night for fear of having more nightmares.  Doesn't bother me if I finally wear out and sleep a few hours during the day.  My smile and laugh has pretty much disappeared.  I was always known for my happy go lucky attitude.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook