Switch to Forum Live View I've Been Gone Too Long!!
3 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2011 - 7:27AM #1
The_fireinside
HI all
glad to see some of the same faces still here
Things have been crazy for me ( no pun intended)
we have moved yet again I am on all new meds yet again!
Tegretol
celexa
trazodone
valium
My husband and I are still struggling to hang on and the kids are in the ccrossfire!
Cathc me up all how are all of you! 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2011 - 8:01PM #2
belleo

Hi , long time no see . Still coping one day at a time . Why worry about tomorrow today is what we have . Physical issues I have . No mental health issues lithium does its thing for the BAD that is Bipolar Affective Disorder .I'm 67 years young and my son celebrated us 49 years of marriage .Blissful I don't think so . Marriage is not what we see in movies . None said that to me when I married at 18 years old . Anyways welcome back .  Marie

Just me
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2011 - 2:05PM #3
Razz2

Welcome back.  I'm a some what new face here and ..... as you can see I haven't looked on this page for a few days - sorry.  

Keep hanging on.... you never know around which corner that miracle will happen.  

As for me = Effexsor, clonanzepan (sp???), and Wellbrutrin help for the most part with my depression, anxiety disorder and plain old SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder...which is starting to kick in now I'm afraid).  I'm 57, been blessed to have a wonderful and understanding husband to whom I've been married 36yrs. and have 2 adult daughters (ages 30 + 32).  My youngest is challenged with mental health issues as well.  

Looking forward to getting to know you better.  

Be good to you - Razz 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook