doxieman

• belleo
    belleo

• Ms.Magic
    Ms.Magic

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

I too once was very depressed. Bepresion not only drains all the life out of you socially and mentally but physically as well. I got so bad that I didn't want to even go inside a store. I held my head down so long that it actually change my appearance. Depression is one of the biggest tricks of the devil. It can ultimately destroy you. But I found hope! Once I excepted the fact that no matter what I was going through there was some one who had went through it all had set me free. His name is Jesus! Just call on this name with all your heart and mind and soul and I guarentee you will be on your way to recovery. If there is any way I can help please feel free to leave Child o' God a message. I love you and God's blessings be with you forever.

child o' god
    November 12, 2008
    1:35 AM
    Delete Comment

TEACH ME, LORD Time: 3:22 / by Stuart Hamblen / Hamblin Music / ASCAP Teach me, Lord, to wait - down on my knees. Till in your own good time you'll answer my pleas. Teach me not to rely on what others do. But to wait in prayer for an answer from you. Chorus They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Teach me, Lord, Teach me, Lord, to wait! Teach me, Lord, to wait - while hearts are aflame. Let me humble my pride and call on your name. Keep my faith renewed and my eyes on thee. Let me be on this earth what you want me to be. Chorus They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Teach me, Lord, Teach me, Lord, to wait! To wait! Now

belleo
    November 11, 2008
    6:20 PM
    Delete Comment

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement