Heads-up that members can now all change the faith affiliation appearing at the tops of your profiles.
Here's how you do it:
1) Click on My Profile (next to your avatar) at the upper right hand area of any page on Beliefnet. Doing so will get you to your profile.
2) Once at your profile, click on Profile in the blue column on the left side of the page. Doing so will open up a drop-down box with a number of selections.
3) From that drop-down box, click on Edit Profile. Doing so will bring you to a page entitled Edit Profile | Your Basics.
4) On that page, scroll down to about the middle of the page where you'll find a section entitled "My Faith." In that section, click on the circle next to your choice.
5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the orange Save Changes button to complete the process. You will probably be taken to a page or receive a message at the top of the page you're on saying that you've updated your account successfully (or words to that effect).
And you're done!
If you encounter any problems along the way, please feel free to email Beliefnet_community with any questions.