You are ready to ask questions about your love life. Now this is where things get tricky as the ego always kicks in here and you want to connect with The One.
Sample questions if you have a partner now
- Is my partner my soul mate?
- Are we together because we have karma to work out? In what way? Where does the karmic debt lie?
- Is my partner for the rest of my life? Will I have another?
- Is my partner growing spiritual as I am?
- Have we grown apart?
- Am I holding on to a relationship that is over?
- Does my partner still love me?
- Does my self esteem make me remain in this relationship?
- Why do I stay with my partner? Finances? Family? Afraid to live alone? Other?
Sample questions if gay
- Is there a reason I came in gay? genetic? karmic?
- Was I prejudiced in a past life?
- Are there learning lesson here?
- Does my soul prefer a male - (or female) role?
- Is this the first time I came in gay?
- Am I a gay male to hold female frequency, which I would not be able to do if I was straight?
- Am I afraid to admit that I am gay?
Sample questions if single
- Will I ever marry?
- Will I live wit someone?
- Will I find a soul mate?
- Does my soul mate exist on the Earth plane?
- Will I marry? - live with someone - ?
- Will I wind up alone?
- Do I need therapy to maintain a relationship?
Do I sabotage relationships?
- Will I ever have a child?
- Is my destiny other than marriage and children?
- As my guide, can you bring me a partner?
- Does working with rituals help manifest partners?
- Would my soul's needs best be met by living alone? with a mate?
- I have searched for a partner all of my life. I am now 40 and have never met the perfect partner. Is this because I am too picky or I really don't have a partner out there?