Level 4 Member
Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:21 PM
Given the fact that it has been in the media outlet and discussed to great extent, the Mayan prophecy(and others from the past) about the world coming to an end in December of this year, I can see why a great majority of people may be dreaming about the fear of this happening.
If you happen to go online and read up on apocalyptic-type dreams, you'll see countless stories of these nightmares. However, in my own personal story, I began having these types of dreams before I knew anything about the foretold doom hovering over our heads.
I only found out when I was talking to my husband about the fact that I wasn't getting sound sleep at night due to waking up from one of them. That's when my teenage daughter, sitting in earshot distance, told me about the prophecy.
I've dreamed of tornadoes,hurricanes,earthquakes,global flooding, and even giant sphere-like balls of rock and fire falling from the sky.
However, I am a believer in the Bible and when reading the scriptures, there's still many things to come to pass before this can happen.
So, what are these dreams all about? Do you think they're a warning for us to get our affairs in order?
I'm NOT saying that my own dreams are prophetic. It could be just a coincidence that I had them within the period of the debate on the end of time..that's quite possible. But I don't want to completely overlook them, either.
I believe we're given signs, as i have said before in previous posts. But I also know the human mind can be complicated in understanding why we dream what we do on a psychological level.
I'm leaving this blog posting open for discussion on other's experiences like my own and many others. If you've had a dream that you'd like to share, please leave us an account of it.
Love & Light to guide all your paths.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 1:27 PM
We've all, at some point in our lives, experienced some type of coincidence that leaves us shaking our head in both, amazement & confusion; something has happened to us that seems almost impossible to believe bc of the irony inside the situation.
Have you ever, suddenly, thought of someone that hasn't crossed your mind in years and then see them soon after?
It's said that we all are connected in this life. Could these extreme coincidences be signs given to us by the All Knowing? Possibly, to let us know that we're all here for a reason? That the important things in life that we may not focus on enough in life are the things, in which, we cannot see?
I've come to take each and every one as a gift sent to me. If, for any reason, just to let me know not to give up; that my prayers are being heard & will be answered.
We often pray and when we do not receive an answer immediately, we give up. We don't give our faith the chance to even grow.
The Bible speaks of having faith & believing over and over, again. In it, God tells us that if we ask, in faith BELIEVING, that it shall be given unto us...you can't just say that you believe and in your heart have doubt. It doesn't work that way(i know bc i've tried it).
You have to KNOW. Don't pray prayers of asking why you haven't recieved something, yet. That only shows that you don't have your faith planted firmly in your spirit. Think of your miracle you're asking for as an order you've placed for something and its being sent thru the mail. It's on it way and will be at your doorstep right when it's supposed to be.
It's hard for us to sit around and wait for something. We start having doubts or wondering "how" its going to come; what form will it take to get here? how is he going to manage to get "it" to me? Let me tell you something, if we focus on the ways it can possibly come, we open up the door to doubt! Simply because we may not be able to see a way that it could happen. God doesn't deal in the reality we see, friends!!! He can make the impossible ways possible!
I've recieved money, before, when I couldn't think of anywhere or from any means it could come from! I was going thru my junk pile of mail once throwing away most of it and decided to open one of the envelopes just to see what the insurance company was saying. BOOM! There was an almost $400.00 check in it. It had to have been laying there for months beforehand. But it wasn/t meant for me to open it until that very day! He is an AWESOME God, indeed! Shew, it makes me excited even THINKING about it! lol I feel like getting up and shouting to the heavens how thankful I am to be a part of him! Can I get an Amen??!!
I know I'm not a great Blogger; not even a GOOD one, to be honest..but I love to talk about my God, our God. And I love to talk about Heaven and the gifts we receive all of the time.
So, the next time that you experience one of these extreme coincidences, or what one of my favorite writers, Squire Rushnell, calls GOD-WINKS, send up a simple thank you. Let the angels who are helping you know that "you got it", that you're paying attention to the signs and you appreicate and are thankful for their help!
I hope you all have a wonderful day & that each and every one of you receive a GodWink of your own very soon!
Thursday, April 12, 2012, 11:04 PM
In 2010, my husband and I had to send my 4-year old stepson, Ethan Stacy, to Utah on a court ordered visit to his mom's, Stephanie Sloop, and her fiance, Nathan Sloop.
Ethan didnt want to go but Joe had no choice but to send him because the judge ruled she could have visitation during the summer.
After only 1 single day there, Ethan began to be abused, tortured,burned, and drugged; Ethan died a few days after being there.
The two of them took his body into the mountains of Utah, and in a shallow grave, left him to be forgotten.
Early in the morning, the day they were taken into custody, they called the police and told them Ethan had ran away during the night. Joe and I knew something wasnt right, Ethan would never go outside on his own, especially in a strange place and at night.
After questioning the two, they admitted that he was dead, but claimed he'd died from an allergic reaction, one said to peanuts, the other said to grapefruit...Ethan had no allergies.
Hours later, they admitted to what they'd done; only Stephanie claimed it was all Nathan. That he had done all of the abuse. She was asked by the police why she didnt seek medical attention and she told them bc of fear of going to jail. Instead, she let her child she bore lay there and die before her eyes.
They are now on trial for his murder. Ethan's story gained attention from people all across the nation. His story touched people's hearts so profoundly that theyve actually formed a group(ethans army, justice for ethan stacy) and are present at every court hearing.
I cant express how important this group of people are to joe and I. Because we are in Virginia and the court hearings are in Utah, we havent been able to appear yet. Once the trial begins, however, we will be there every day to watch these two have justice served upon them.
Ethan was a beautiful little boy who was extremely intelligent and so full of love! He never knew a stranger and very well-mannered. I won't go into the details of his death bc the details are that of a nightmare.
The only thing that can keep your head up is the fact that he is in a beautiful place with understanding of everything! I can feel his spirit about me at times. There's a lightness in the air when it happens. I can only imagine its his little angel wings flapping all around me!
for more info on ethan's story:
Thursday, April 12, 2012, 1:39 PM
For years, now, I've been holding on to the small fragments of memories I still have from the greatest trip I've ever taken. When I first returned, every detail was intriquitely pressed upon my mind. As the years have passed, however, something has happened that I don't understand. My beatiful pictures I once had to look back upon seem to have been locked away somewhere in my mind & I cannot retrieve them anymore; only bits and pieces. I would think that something as profound as a near-death experience would be something you'd never forget. I know having it happen to me changed by beliefs from being slightly skeptic to knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt. But why have they almost disappeared? It's as if they've been locked away in a filing cabinet and I don't have the key to open it.
Before the NDE, I was in CriticalCare Unit of the hospital with what I was told a severe case of an unknown type of pneumonia. My body was not reacting to the antibiotics & my system was shutting down. I can vaguely remember the doctor coming in and telling my family and I that he was going to do a biopsy of my lungs and would be taken into the operating room shortly. I remember being strapped down to the table and the feeling of fear overcoming me as I fought to breath laying there.
As I looked up to the ceiling, I remember an amber colored square doorway being above me. There were engravings and symbols I had never seen etched upon it. Then, I remember traveling thru blackness. Picture yourself sitting down in a seat and then being launched into the night sky. I felt as if I was sitting in a seat and traveling thru the black void seeing countless stars lighting my path. I remember passing the solar system as if it was of a scaled down version to my right. I was thinking to myself, "Why am I not feeling scared? I'm traveling thru this black place, yet I feel no fear at all?" Although there was parts of the ascension that contained the planets and stars, in the parts I call void, there was "something" there. I don't know how, but I just knew that there was matter there that wasn't visible; I could "feel" it was there, but I couldn't "see" it.
I passed other worlds and I could see the different life-forms on it; beings that reminded me of elves were living in trees, only when you looked upon their home, you instantly knew if they were good in spirit or not; something that's still weird & confusing to me, because here on Earth, that would be ridiculous to even think of.
I traveled over an arc of colors likening it to a rainbow. I know, this all sound crazy! Trust me, I kept all of this to myself when I became conscious again bc it sounded so silly. However, I knew in my heart none of it was a dream. I knew what a dream was like, and this was more real than anything I'd known.
After I passed the planets, I remember seeing a bright golden-white light approximately the size of a porthole window in size. I could see my Daddy's eyes looking out of it towards me as I traveled closer towards it.
Because of so much of my memory being foggy, now, I can only tell about the next part. I was standing in a place filled with different layers of light spiraling around like you would picture a ribbon as it sways in the wind. There with me was a woman and I knew her as my guide for this place. She was going to take me around and reconnect me with everything there. It was as if I was in a train station-type atmoshpere by the feelings of traveling with others. The feeling I had of peace, love, & oneness was euphoric. It's so hard to try and explain how much more concentrated the feeling of love is. If comparing the love we feel here on Earth to all of the sand on an endless beach, then the love we have here would be but a single grain and the love there would be the entire beach. That's probably a horrible comparison, but the best I can come up with. It really is indescribable.
While traveling with my guide, we were floating down one of the "ribbons" of light and I could actually hear these orbs of light traveling alongside of us talking. This was suprising to me! She explained that they, too, were souls traveling the same way as we were. I know that she took me into a place with beautiful pearl-like buildings all around, but this part of my trip has been locked up, as best as I can describe it. I remember seeing this beautiful place, but the details of it are being witheld from my memory. I do have some account of one of the places and it was building that held miracles. Everything from prayers to body parts. This was confusing to me when I was remembering it all. Body parts? But I don't want to leave out anything.
I have no memory of descending back into my body. I awoke in the recovery room and was told that during my biopsy, by lungs had collapsed down and had to be placed on a ventillator. I slowly recovered after being sent to another hospital an 2 hours away that had more conventional types of treatment.
I began researching about all of these memories I had going on inside of my brain. I would pull up other people's accounts on their near-death experiences and found similarities in every one of them.
The biggest shockers was when I found one that talked about crossing a bridge that was a rainbow and ppl who've seen other lifeforms like I did. WoW! These strange things I had experienced had happened to other people, too. I've read countless stories on seeing the light in the tunnel and traveling thru the void, but to read about these two unique details really excited me.
I've been studying the topic of NDE's ever since. It's like a fire that's started in me and I just want to know more and more. I would love nothing more than to be able to go thru some type of hypnosis and try to unlock the other parts that are so important, but I don't see that happening, considering the costs involved.
In my opinion, I think those memories were shut off from me for a reason. You see, I became extremely depressed after I came home bc I longed to go back so badly. I wanted to feel that feeling of being pure love, again. I felt like I was literally a part of God, or whatever you like to call the All Knowing, All Being Source of Love. I would lay in bed at night and pray to God to let me come back, just for a minute. This feeling, once you've had it, is impossible to let go of. But I had to, and I think that when certain parts were gone from my memory, it helped me to let go and know I could wait until it was time, again.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 1:40 PM
Lesson 8 - Your Love Life
You are ready to ask questions about your love life. Now this is where things get tricky as the ego always kicks in here and you want to connect with The One.
Sample questions if you have a partner now
- Is my partner my soul mate?
- Are we together because we have karma to work out? In what way? Where does the karmic debt lie?
- Is my partner for the rest of my life? Will I have another?
- Is my partner growing spiritual as I am?
- Have we grown apart?
- Am I holding on to a relationship that is over?
- Does my partner still love me?
- Does my self esteem make me remain in this relationship?
- Why do I stay with my partner? Finances? Family? Afraid to live alone? Other?
Sample questions if gay
- Is there a reason I came in gay? genetic? karmic?
- Was I prejudiced in a past life?
- Are there learning lesson here?
- Does my soul prefer a male - (or female) role?
- Is this the first time I came in gay?
- Am I a gay male to hold female frequency, which I would not be able to do if I was straight?
- Am I afraid to admit that I am gay?
Sample questions if single
- Will I ever marry?
- Will I live wit someone?
- Will I find a soul mate?
- Does my soul mate exist on the Earth plane?
- Will I marry? - live with someone - ?
- Will I wind up alone?
- Do I need therapy to maintain a relationship? Do I sabotage relationships?
- Will I ever have a child?
- Is my destiny other than marriage and children?
- As my guide, can you bring me a partner?
- Does working with rituals help manifest partners?
- Would my soul's needs best be met by living alone? with a mate?
- I have searched for a partner all of my life. I am now 40 and have never met the perfect partner. Is this because I am too picky or I really don't have a partner out there?
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 1:33 PM
Lesson 7 - Your Career and Job
Most people change jobs or careers in a lifetime, many returning to school. Spirit guides have a tendency to guides these changes for the better.
- Do I have a chosen career or am I here as a searcher?
- Is the career I have chosen a lifetime career?
- Can I find a career that I am passionate about?
- I want to work in Metaphysics. Can I earn a living working in that field? Can I work part time in metaphysics?
- Will I have jobs or should I go to school and train for a career?
- Is my job a dead-end or will it improve? get promoted? more money?
- Does my boss appreciate my work? Am I being back stabbed at work?
- Should I begin an affair at work?
- Women: Would I truly be happier at home raising a family and changing diapers?
- Would I be happier working part time?
- Can I support myself with two part time jobs?
- Am I best suited to be ... create a list of desired job choices.
- Should I start my own business? alone? with a partner?
- Will my business merge? Evolve into something else? Fail?
- Will my race / ethnic background, etc. impede my chances for finding my suited career? - help my career?
- Am I settling for less than I could be because I have emotional problems, low self-esteem or learning disabilities?
- Am I smarter than I realize?
- Could I succeed in school after years of absence?
- Can I work from home? Choices ...
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 1:29 PM
Lesson 6 - Biological, Adopted, or Foster Family Relationships
Your greatest karma (learning lessons and responsibilities) are with your family or those close to you who are like family to you. Sometimes these people remain in your life forever and other times they stay for a while and move on.
- Are members of my biological family from my past lives? Ask for names and other information If adopted or had foster parents - use this for biological and adopted family members.
- Questions about the members of your family in relationship to you and to each other.
- Determine is a deceased family member is a guide to you. Generally they are not, but may linger around and be sensed as guiding in some way.
- Is my main karma in this lifetime to be the caretaker of (name person - usually the parent).
- If you believe you are a walk- in, ask about all family members - theirs and yours.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 1:25 PM
Lesson 5 - Getting Personal With Your Guide
By now you should feel comfortable with your guide and able to differentiate his/her thoughts from your own.
You may have met more than one guide by this time and learning about the many ways each one guides you.
In the follow lessons try asking personal questions, but remember now to censor the answers based on personal needs.
Spiritual Questions ::
- Am I on the right spiritual path?
- Will you guide me to the next part of my spirit journey?
- Should I be working as a healer?
- Will you lead me to a book or home page to further learn what I have to?
- Is my current teacher good for me? Should I seek another?
- Do I need to move to a new location to find my destiny? Suggestions?
- Do I need to travel to fulfill my destiny? Where?
- Is this another aspect of my soul experiencing in this reality now?
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 1:18 PM
Lesson 4 - The Universe, Creation, Reality
Prepare a set of questions pertaining to the Universe. Take your time over as many sessions as needed.
- Explain reality.
- How big is the universe?
- How and when was it created?
- Is there life on other planets?
- Do entities watch us from UFO's or other places?
- Did I know you in an alien form?
- Are there angels?
- Who is God? (Close your eyes and think Show me!)
- Are there many/any dimensions? (Close your eyes and think Show me!)
- Can a soul exist in more than one dimension?
- Does the future co-exist with the past and present?
- Do we have free will?
Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 1:15 PM
Lesson 3 - Other Lifetimes Together
Prepare questions. Get comfortable. Greet your spirit guide.
- Did we know each other in another lifetime?
- How many lifetimes have we been connected? In what relationship?
- Have we ever reversed rules where I was your spirit guide while you lived on the Earth plane?
- Have you always been in my life in this incarnation?