6 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2008 - 12:19PM #1
Janelle Chiron

How is everyone fairing with Pluto's transition?

Pluto has moved into my first house, and so far I'm noticing that my bones hurt, lol.. well I'm just a bit more achey than usual. Pluto is going to be running through my first house after making quick and dirty work of my 12th house Uranus, Venus, Sun and Ascendant the last couple of years. My Neptune is at 3 deg of Capricorn so that should be coming up soon enough.

Anyone else have Pluto going through the 1st house? What are you expecting?

I think I can expect more maturity, maybe even a style change, maybe I become more austere, career oriented etc...Not too sure.. any thoughts?

And to everyone else with various house transits, what are you preparing for?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2008 - 10:21AM #2
Rossa

Hi Janelle,

Have you read Lynn's article on Pluto in Cap on her other site astrodynamics.net?

It seems I may be in reverse to you with Pluto just moving into my 12th house, conjunct my Natal Saturn at 3Cap and Capricorn is also my Rising Sign.

My last 12 months have been working with my 1st house issues of identity, personality and projection of self. This has been intensified by the Leo/Aqu eclipse series (I'm Aquarian with Merc, Chiron and Venus in 1st House) with another pair in January 09 just in time for my 50th birthday!! Also my Chiron Return is coming up so a lot of healing has been in progress and it has worked out well so far. I've also been learning to meditate.

I have Pluto opp Venus in my chart so a lot of this has been to do with my "female" side. I have an overdeveloped "masculine" side and have found more of a balance and am feeling my personality is more integrated now. Still a way to go as it's a lifetime's work in progress.

So what will Pluto in Capricorn mean for me. I'm fairly new to astrology but from what I've learned so far this will be rebuilding my working (external) life. I have been out of work for a year and as Saturn is the ruler of Capricorn have realised that I was concentrating too much on material things rather than my emotional and spiritual wellbeing. So as one of the themes of Pluto in Cap is the destruction and reconstruction of things I feel that in 2009 I will follow a new path/career.

I'm also watching the Saturn/Uranus conjuctions to see what energy that will bring. Saturn is currently nearly conjunct my Natal Pluto in Virgo and Uranus is nearly conjunct my Natal Venus in Pisces. This is only one of 3 oppositions in my chart and I'm not experienced enough in Astrology to understand what impact that will have. As I have Uranus (leo) opp my Sun & Mercury in Aquarius no doubt it will be a double whammy!!

C'est le Vie.

R

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook