Welcome Rainbow Warrior Artists! Finding your hopes and dreams and living them.
I believe that no matter how random things may appear, there's still a plan. - Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith
Watch Full A-Team episodes for FREE!
Buffy's Check in Week 4
Greetings Fellow Travelers,
It was reading deprivation week need I say more? Didn't watch any tv. Did a great job early in the week. Instant messaged someone from the Artist's Way Circle for support. Had a huge board meeting where I could see no way to wiggle out on responsibilities. Survived my 9th reading deprivation week. Whew
1. I wrote 7/7 pages in my Morning Pages and I realized you know that I have a much more authentic voice in my Morning Pages than I do in my novel. I really get to the heart of the matter if you will in the MPs. It is so cool to notice the difference that the power of sacred space in MPs create. I am soooo grateful I have maintained doing the MPs.
2. My artist date I spent several hours last week writing in my Two Step novel. I wrote 10 additional pages in my second draft of my novel. Trying to incorporate the freer voice I have in my MPs into my novel. Once I made the decision to do that I began to get into and really enjoy writing my novel again. I read a couple pages of this past week's work to a friend and she was amazed by how my words just flowed she said. She really was getting into it and said I did a great job. A very satisfying artist date.
3. Synchronicity was I was struggling with a particular issue, when someone comes up to me randomly and starts telling me this story that ironically addresses my dillemma. It was a positive omen and I felt strongly that the Creator directed her to come up to me to reveal this intimate story with me at that precise time. Creator is good....all of the time!
4. My biggest recovery issue is faith. I need to have faith that good things are meant for me.
Buffy Group Leader of the Artist's Way Circle
Buffy's Check in Week 2,
reetings fellow travelers,
1. I wrote 6/7 Morning Pages this past week. I was meaning to do it for all seven but one day one thing after another kept happening and before I knew it the day escaped me. This past week I uncovered a traumatic buried memory. It was the key to my ultimate healing and understanding about why I do things the way I do. I am grateful I had a safe place like the Morning Pages to process this most terrifying time in my life and be able to eventually release it's stone grasp over my mind, body, heart, and spirit. Thank you Julia!
2. I did two Artist's Dates. The first one I did is watch a dvd called Castle in the Sky. I loved the characters Puza and Sheeta and how as they proceed on their journey their lives intertwine and unfold. They have great dialogue and it's beautiful to listen to and watch. I figured why stop there so I decided to watch a movie I have wanted to see for a long time called "Ah My Goddess!" and I am so wrapped up in the story of Belldandy and Keichi. Belldandy is a Goddess sent to earth to grant Keichi who struggles with his luck one wish. He wishes for her and winds up going a fantastic journey of love. The movie goes deeper in their storyline. I had so much fun watching these movies.
3. An issue of recovery this week is that I had to learn to Surrender. I felt strongly there were things happening beyond my control and that the Creator was moving through my life to heal and transform me. All I had to do was let go and let him. Which letting go has been a challenge for me for a very long time. It meant releasing control. It meant being open to the new energy moving through me and around me. I didn't understand what was happening to me as it was happening, but by Sunday I could see the ultimate purpose of what just transpired.
Group Leader of the Artist's Way Circle