aqualuv444
    Spiritual Mood: Spirit-filled

Profile Stats

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Well....,much time has passed .,seems i'm still your only friend.,much surprised anyway.,I hope your life is treating you well...Living back on My home Reservation now in South Dakota.,rez life is like a world inside of a world..takes some getting used to... well just thought to check..You really don't speak much do you..? to anyone..lol

Adrian_archambeau_sr.
    October 6, 2010
    6:16 AM
    Delete Comment

Hi..... It's just me again...I figured by now you'd have more friends than I could count due to your wonderful profile of yourself,dreams,gifts,aspirations... As you definately seem to me to be someone I would very much enjoy taking the time to get to know better.. In travel here I totally demorilized my laptop lol may it rest in peace.. So i'm temporarily borrowing a friends until I can replace mine..But if you'd like to correspond my email is frybreadnbeans@hotmail.com and I'd really be happy to hear from you..Just put your name & beliefnet in the subject line ,so I dont delete you in my junkmail.. So here's hoping I hear from you and that your having a very wonderful day.. "A"

Adrian_archambeau_sr.
    January 14, 2010
    1:23 PM
    Delete Comment

Wow...profile & a half.,I pray you all your endeavors.,A woman on a mission .,currently the only access I have is on my phone , .I apologize ,If you'd care to my email is frybreadnbeans@hotmail.com put your name & beliefnet in the subject line , or just be patient a couple weeks.,certainly seems we would have much we could discuss..hope the holidays are treating you well.,& The New Year ..brings u many blessings..tok'sa ake "A"

Adrian_archambeau_sr.
    December 28, 2009
    4:52 AM
    Delete Comment

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement