• Black Panther
    Black Pa
    nther

• JANMRP
    JANMRP

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Happy Holidays to Everyone! I haven't been online much with all the fun and fanfare of preparing for Christmas.. It's one of my most favorite times of year.. My Son and I have decorated the Tree, decorated outside, and baked cookies.. even did some shopping :) I'll post some pics of Christmas in our home :) It's nice to see smiles on people's faces when they get their gift.. I am a big fan of "It's the thought that counts" so I try to pick something that is simple but very heartfelt and lets that person how very special they are and how grateful I am that they are in my life. Hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Season.. Here's one of my favorite newer Christmas songs.. It says it all about the best things about Christmas.. I wish and pray that the world could just be Christmas each and everyday... Do You ever notice how people tend to smile more, let down their guard, relax and laugh more around this time of year?! It always amazes me that this day has the magic/power/love to lift spirits, feed hope and increase Joy.. Here's wishing that could be 24/7 and just to let You know how very important and special You are to me! And if You are stuck on what to get someone for Christmas or Kwanzaa or Eid or Hanukkah or Festivus this year -- kindness, compassion, acceptance, tolerance all are affordable and always fits! Have a happy holiday season.. whatever it may be for You.. Much, Much, MUCH LOVE and PEACE!!! Heather

-Much-Love-n-Peace-
    December 17, 2008
    12:00 AM
    Delete Comment

Here's a link to my latest blog "A Few of My Favorite Things" I hope that this silly blog full of my favorite things remind You of YOUR favorites and how little it's costs to enjoy Life! http://community.beliefnet.com/links/1227797764.html There are some movies that come out during the Holidays that are just beyond special to me. Here are two clips of songs from some that might make You smile. Wishing You & Yours a Safe, Happy and Enjoyable time this Thanksgiving and moving forward into the Christmas Season and the New Year. As we Italians say... Salute'! It's the moments in life that count the most. Much Love and Peace to You and Yours, Always :) Heather

-Much-Love-n-Peace-
    November 27, 2008
    1:53 PM
    Delete Comment

Have You ever seen the show Ally Mcbeal episode of the reserved lawyer John Cage and how he would stand in the bathroom run thru the Barry White song "You're my first, my last my everything" to boost his own confidence? Check it out... Well I got to thinking how everyone and I mean EVERYONE has a song that runs thru their head that makes them feel good about themselves... It's the song that when You hear it, You say to Yourself ..That's right Uh-HUH! Well here's the clip from Ally Mcbeal and the other is MY personal Confidence Song.. .. So think about it, is there a song You have? relate to? makes You feel GOOD about Yourself? C'mon You KNOW You have one.. Confidence is the single most important quality that enriches all facets of life: career, social circles, love, etc. And it's probably the FIRST thing I notice in a Guy.. and attracts me the most. :) MY "CONFIDENCE" Song!!! you may giggle but how could You NOT feel GOOD after hearing this?!?!

-Much-Love-n-Peace-
    November 22, 2008
    12:17 AM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement