d

• Priestessmack
    Priestes
    smack

• Eel
    Eel

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

MY best wishes to you and yours, Angels! I read your profile and was amazed at how difficult it must be for you! How do you continue forward? You must be very strong! I see you have had companion animals, that helps so much, doesn't it! I've been adopted by a neighborhood cat recently! She is such a sweet heart of a cat. I've never had a cat before, thats the thing, Ive always been a Big Dog Lover! But this cat made it clear, shes going to be with me I guess, she satys and we feed her, she's free to go of course. She hunts birds and mice, even a squirrel yesterday, which amazed me! She's got to be careful with those critters, they bite back! Sorry I rambled, Take good care, be strong!

solarsouls@comcast.net
    October 14, 2009
    3:13 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi, I am new in this circle and i just happened to read your post. Indeed a lot of us go through unimaginable pain and I do agree with you in thanking God for making all the beauty that surrounds us and for the strength that He gives us to go through life inspite of all that we have been through and are going through. God bless you always.

Stacy_waring
    July 6, 2009
    11:30 AM
    Delete Comment

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement