Switch to Forum Live View Have you experienced any UFO experiences latley?
5 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2009 - 9:51AM #1
Mysticseeker09

We have had a number of lunar eclipses in close proximity over the past couple of months.  3 to be exact (one is coming up. )  The eclipses can really stir stuff up in the other planes.  There have been a lot of reports of people who are "sensitive" having experiences with ufo's and or ET energy.  Has this happened to you lately?  If so, let me know!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2010 - 10:31PM #2
paragatekeeper

hi there.  I just wanted to share one experience I had with UFO's that occured when I was about 35 years of age.  I'm not that age anymore.lol.  I was meditating in my room of a 2 bedroom apartment.  after about 15 minutes, I laid down, closed my eyes and rested.  Next thing I know, I see myself laying on a chrome observation table on a circular ship.  I looked to the left and saw other people laying on chrome tables, in a state of non-awareness.  I looked straight at this 4 ft. high being, with thin arms and legs and is very pale in color, very much like those aliens mentioned in the book, "Communion" except these had 4 whiskers beneath two small holes in their mid face (for a nose,) probably.  They spoke telepathetically and as they did, their whiskers moved.  Another ufo'er that stood beside me telepathetically said, 'keep acting scared and move your head'  I think 'it' knew i was afraid.  They made me watch some kind of terrible scanning they did on a house, and at the end of the corridor of the house they crispy fried the husband.  I 'saw' the wife running down the hall screaming to her master bedroom, then all of a sudden I was back on the chrome table.  I telepathically screamed, moving my head.  The aliens spoke among themselves and decided to put my holographic form, whatever energy body that was, back into my physical body.  I woke up with a sore neck muscles and shoulder bones.  I looked at the clock on my side table.  2 hrs. went by!!!  I had to verify with some psychic/spiritual friends whether I did have an encounter with these little creatures with suich strong psychic abilities?    I've never forgotten what happened.  

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook