Always-Sisters- Phenominal Woman

7 years ago  ::  Jan 21, 2008 - 5:54PM #1
Wisdom

Are You Bold About Your Desires And Communicates Them Clearly To Others?

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 22, 2008 - 2:22PM #2
ransomme
Another problem, I am a secretive person.  My mother and siblings never took me seriously. I was and am the odd duckling in the group. I have shared my desires with my best friend and one of my sisters. They are the only ones that seem to understand my desires. Therefore, I tend to not share with many. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 6:21PM #3
SisterSearching
I am clearly bold about my desires and aspirations, it's who I am. I have always been an open book and I used to say, what you see is what you get and in a sense I still feel that way. I've always been an open, honest yet sincere person and all those I come in contact with respect me more for it.  My mom even once shared with me just recently that she envied me and how I connect and draw attention to myself.  But, little does she know she has that same infectious personality and people either love or hate but you hate to love her but to too hard not to sorta thing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 6:21PM #4
SisterSearching
I am clearly bold about my desires and aspirations, it's who I am. I have always been an open book and I used to say, what you see is what you get and in a sense I still feel that way. I've always been an open, honest yet sincere person and all those I come in contact with respect me more for it.  My mom even once shared with me just recently that she envied me and how I connect and draw attention to myself.  But, little does she know she has that same infectious personality and people either love or hate but you hate to love her but to too hard not to sorta thing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 6:45PM #5
vmj48
Now since my thirst to gain knowledge of Gods Word - I have come to be bold about everything in my life. My feelings use to be to please and make others happy and neglect myself, but now I take care of my desires and needs first and then others.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook