Always-Sisters- Phenominal Woman

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Somebody Needs Exactly What You Have Been Given By God
7 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 9:24PM #11
ransomme
I have been blessed to stumble upon the most awesome gift. Now, through prayer I must figure out how to share it's importance with others. Please, pray for me!   
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 7:41PM #12
vmj48
WOW!! so much wisdom shared hear among all you beautiful ladies of GOD, I intend on grasping all this knowledge and using it to my advantage in my daily life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 2:30AM #13
SisterSearching

To view today's message to music and picture presentation click on the link below:

http://greatday.com/cgi-bin/jsenter.pl?1921h06FM9bm

Friday, March 14, 2008

Be clear about why

When your reason for doing so is meaningful enough, you can bear any burden and prevail through any challenge. When you know why, you'll have what it takes to work through how.

If you have a sense that something is too complicated, that merely means that you don't have a compelling enough reason to figure it out. Know why you seek to understand, and that understanding will surely come.

Before beginning any endeavor, take the time to be completely clear with yourself about the reason why. Solidly connecting with the why will activate skills, capabilities and effectiveness that you may not have even known you had.

Whether you seek to motivate yourself or others, a fundamental, essential part of that motivation is knowing why. Without a reason, all the abilities, opportunities, efforts and resources in the world will yield nothing of any value.

Purpose is what makes possibilities come to life. Keep reminding yourself why, in rich and colorful detail, and you will find a way to do whatever you intend to do.

Before you even think about how to proceed, make sure you clearly know why. After that, you'll begin moving forward faster and more reliably than you ever could have thought possible.

-- Ralph Marston

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 26, 2008 - 11:04AM #14
Lillygirl333
Greetings, everyone I am a new member and I can't stop reading the posts they are so uplifting especially the words of wisdom being shared in here. God Bless All of U!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 27, 2008 - 6:28PM #15
Wisdom

Welcome lillygirl333! Thank you for stopping and sharing. I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Please feel free to stop by and/or contact me if you need a friend to chat with or a caring earing to listen. Thank you for being my friend.

Wisdom-Any problem is a prayer problem.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2008 - 5:13PM #16
dont_want_2be_alone
If some one says that GOD has join us together, and that we are husband and wife in the eyes of GOD, how do I know that this is really something that GOD has put together, and not man made thinking. And should I not want to follow the law of the land by wanting to get married if front of other people. Expectally if I am having trust issues.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2008 - 6:41PM #17
Wisdom

Thank you for sharing and welcome to our group. You will find peace  following the Holy Spirit when you have questions about people, places, or things.

The Holy Spirit talks to you. (John 16:13; Revelation 2:7) 

The Holy Spirit influences your interactions with others. (Acts 1:2)

The Holy Spirit is the source of every desired emotion you are pursuing in your life. (Galatians 5:22-23)

The Holy Spirit reveals the truth you need to live victoriously. (John 14:17; 16:13)

The Holy Spirit is the source of your joy. (Psalm 16:11; Hosea 5:15)

The Holy Spirit shows you pictures of your future. ( John 16:13; Acts 7:55)

The Holy Spirit will send inner warnings to protect you from wrong people and places. (Acts 16:6-7; 21:8-11)

The Holy Spirit will give you the necessary love you need toward others. (Romans 5:5)

The Holy Spirit will teach you. (John 14:26)

The Holy Spirit knows  the person to whom you have been assigned. (Acts 8:29; 9:10-20; 2 Timothy 3:10-15)

The Holy Spirit will talk to you about the motives of others around you. (Acts 11:12)

The Holy Spirit will talk to you about the things that are essential and non-essential. (Acts 15:28)

The Holy Spirit will talk to you about other people. (1 Samuel 3:1, 11-14)

If you would like to join me for more detail discussion, prayer and Wisdom Bible Study, let me know and I will connect with you through my empowerment telephone conference line 269-320-8100 Access Code:513012

Wisdom~

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook