joan and
    erson

• flower frost
    flower f
    rost

• Corr~ White
    Corr~ Wh
    ite

• I'm finished with my exams I guess I did alright. I worked out for the first time in a month and am hurten' something bad, but it feels ... more
  • The past fews days have been nice, except seeing that person get hit by a car (I'm not used to truama anymore). I have been able to ... more
  • Hello, I was on my way home and asking my angel for help in letting go of some resentments,while praying that I could be able to let go, ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Jerry, I just wanted to stop by and say Hello... I'm so sorry that I haven't written you. I've been kind of busy, and I hardly ever check this email anymore. But I am thinking of you and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with your family... I want to send you lots of love and angel hugs... I'm always here even if I take a little while to get back to you, you are still in my prayers always.. hugs and kisses, Angel75

Angel75
    December 1, 2008
    10:30 PM
    Delete Comment

Myspace Angel Graphics

Corr~ White
    September 27, 2008
    3:04 PM
    Delete Comment

Thank you for adding me to your circle of friends Jerry. You seem like a very sweet and loving person. I am honored to call you my friend. Sending you lots of light and love. And may the angels protect you and give you lots of warm hugs for me. Love, your new friend Rachel

Angel75
    February 1, 2008
    11:08 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles